NETWORK’s Nuns on the Bus (NOTB) have driven thousands of miles across the United States to speak out for justice and stand with the people. During their journeys they connected directly with tens of thousands of enthusiastic justice activists as they called for:
- Economic Justice
- June 18 through July 2, 2012—Opposing the House-approved federal budget plan, which decimated funding for safety-net programs
- Immigration Reform
- May 28 through June 18, 2013—Calling on Congress to act for comprehensive immigration reform 
- Medicaid Expansion
- 2012 and 2013—Local NOTB events for Medicaid Expansion in numerous states
- Civic Engagement - Vote!
- September 17 through November 4, 2014—"We the People, We the Voters "
- Welcoming Pope Francis to the United States
- September 10 through September 22, 2015—"Bridge the Divides: Transform Politics "
Are you interested in organizing your own "Nuns on the Bus" event?