May 22, 2013: Gov. Terry Branstad, who was originally opposed, reached a compromise with legislators who were in support of accepting federal funds to provide health coverage to the uninsured, so that 150,000 additional Iowans will gain access to coverage.
- April 30, 2013: A "Nun on the Bus" had a letter to the editor published in the Des Moines Register in support of accepting the funding for Medicaid
- March 14, 2013: NETWORK members attended a public forum with other advocates and Sen. Jack Hatch at Tally's Restaurant in Des Moines.
- One page fact-sheet on eligibility, enrollment, and cost: http://www.cbpp.org/files/healthtoolkit2012/Iowa.pdf 
- Great video  from the Iowa Hospital Association
- Issue brief from Iowa Hospital Assocaition 
- Just the facts: http://www.dhs.state.ia.us/uploads/Medicaid%20Expansion%20feb%202013.pdf