Danielle is NETWORK’s Executive Assistant, where she coordinates the office of the Executive Director. In addition, she assists with the daily operations of the office and other areas as needed. Danielle comes to NETWORK with a background in Nonprofits and City Government. Prior to her current position she worked as an Administrative Assistant at the City of New York’s Department of Homeless Services. While in her position she worked to ensure the daily flow of the strategic planning unit, organized new hire trainings, and orientations, and established networking relationships. Danielle received a B.A. in Health and Human Services from the State University of New York at Buffalo, and a M.P.A focused on Public Affairs and Administration from the Metropolitan College of New York.
Where she finds inspiration for work:
• The leaders of women that came before her fighting for the same issues she strongly believes in today.
• Attending rallies and events with like-minded individuals seeking to change the injustices within this country.
• Doing purposeful work with NETWORK.
What she loves outside of NETWORK:
• Exploring the new city and its surrounding areas
• Creating videos and taking photos
• Finding the nearest Yoga class
Originally from: Brooklyn, New York
Why she likes DC: This city has such good energy, from the people, to the culture I can’t wait to explore. Also, the museums are FREE… huge bonus!!