Founded by Catholic sisters in the progressive spirit of Vatican II, NETWORK works to create a society that promotes justice and the dignity of all in the shared abundance of God’s creation.
Inspired by our founders and the leadership of the women who followed, we faithfully embody Gospel justice as we ignite hope in the world. We are rooted in the Catholic social justice tradition and open to all who share our passion.
NETWORK, a Catholic leader in the global movement for justice and peace, educates, organizes and lobbies for economic and social transformation.
What We Do
Believing in the power of community, our Spirit-filled network of justice-seekers shapes federal policies to be consistent with the values we hold:
A just society includes all and values people over the accumulation of profits.
- We work to change structures that cause poverty and inequality, placing the needs of people at the economic margins and excluded at the center of our advocacy.
- We work for a federal budget that benefits everyone and a just tax system that ensures that all pay their fair share.
- We work to ensure inclusion of everyone in our economy and democracy.
A just society ensures that all people – the 100% – have what they need to live dignified lives.
- We work for justly compensated jobs and quality healthcare for all.
- We work to protect the rights of immigrants and all who struggle at the margins.
- We work for affordable housing, food assistance and safety-net programs for all who need them.
A just society recognizes that we live in an interconnected world.
- We work for nonviolent solutions to conflict.
- We work to alleviate unequal burdens created by climate change.
- We work for trade policies that are rooted in justice and that protect all.
View our recent 990s, as well as copies of our W-9 and our original tax-exempt letter.