Development & Membership Manager
Maggie is our Membership and Development Manager, and her work ensures we have the resources for all our education, organizing, and lobbying work. She leads NETWORK’s efforts to raise annual, major, and planned gifts and helps our members, donors, and partner organizations connect with opportunities to participate in our mission. Before NETWORK, Maggie completed field practicums in the Community Relations department at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and in Government Relations at Charles Group Consulting. She has B.A. in Sociology with a minor in Music from Boston College, where she also earned a Master of Social Work, which focused on community organizing, policy, planning, and administration.
Where she finds inspiration for work:
- the community and charism central to NETWORK
- the Spirit that works through colleagues and NETWORK activists and member to make our world more compassionate and just
What she loves outside of NETWORK:
- reading, usually with her cat blocking the view
- travelling, especially to theme parks
- volunteering for Girls Scouts and the Harry Potter Alliance
Originally from: Calvert County, MD
Why she likes D.C.: There are so many passionate and driven people who want to make a real difference here.