Health and Safety Information
To maximize the comfort and safety of everyone and reduce the spread of COVID-19, all attendees will have to be fully vaccinated (two shots) — and provide proof of such — to attend either the Advocates Training or the Gala. Booster shots are strongly recommended. In addition, masks are required indoors at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination before attending either or both events. Acceptable forms of poof of vaccination:
- A CDC issued vaccination card in either original, photocopy, digital copy, or digital photo form
- Record of immunization from a healthcare provider or public health authority
- A COVID-19 verification app
FROM THE HEALTH POLICY OF THE HYATT REGENCY WASHINGTON
“Hyatt Regency Washington, guided by our purpose of care, will continue to implement Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness protocols as a GBAC STAR accredited facility. Our property will support and comply with all current guidance from local government to stop the spread of COVID-19. One of our highest priorities for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt Regency Washington is doing it safely, with wellbeing in mind.”
Click here for Hyatt’s Global Care and cleanliness commitment.
- Please be especially vigilant with your safety protocols in the days and weeks leading up to our gatherings
- We encourage you to take a rapid and/or PCR test before traveling to Washington, D.C. and/or after you arrive.
- Keep a copy of your vaccination card on your phone by taking a photo of the front and back of it
- VaxYes or GoGetVax creates a certificate that can be placed in your Apple Wallet or Google Play or you can download your vaccination card to a mobile app, VeriFLY, Clear Health Pass, or CommonPass