Major Gifts Officer
Kristin is the Major Gift Officer at NETWORK, and she works to build relationships and cultivate gifts so that we can continue to create a society that promotes justice and the dignity of all people. Kristin brings experience of fundraising, organizing, and advocacy to NETWORK and comes to us after gaining experience as a grassroots organizer at the National Religious Campaign Against Torture and before that she was the Director of Annual Giving for Wesley Theological Seminary. Kristin has also started a company, theBaseplate where she coached individuals and clergy who wanted to develop their leadership. Prior to her nonprofit work she worked for QVC.
Where do you find inspiration for your work?
– Knowing that people are being impacted in positive and meaningful ways
– Courageous and gutsy women
What do you love outside of work?
– Listening to podcast including The Daily, Up First and FiveThirtyEight
– Orangetheory Fitness classes
– Spending time at the beach
Originally From: Philadelphia, PA
Why do you like DC?
– I love the activity, vibrancy, and views. It never gets old driving or walking by the monuments and historic buildings.